Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby Cards

My MIL loves to give homemard cards so she often comes to me with requests. This time it was baby cards for two showers she was invited to. Here's what I came up with ....



This one is for a boy. I used the onsie SVG file that I downloaded here - http://z10.invisionfree.com/thealliancetrader/index.php?showtopic=688&st=0&#last



paper is DCWV
buttons from PTI
stamp is from My Pink Stamper Everyday Occasions set




The next one is for a girl

Paper is DCWV
Button is PTI
Ribbon from Michaels
Onsie cut from New Arrival
Scalloped Ovals from Gypsy Wanderings
Martha Stewart border punch (I don't remember the name - why don't they print it on the punch itself?)
Stamp from Recollections Sweet Baby Girl set

I loved the card designed by Kristine Reynolds in the March 2011 issue of CardMaker magazine (page 58). I scraplifted the design, just suited it to my needs and my supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment