Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'd rather be scrapping!

I'm here at work eating my Lean Cuisine Sesame chicken and all I am thinking about is the awesome craft corner DH put together for me last night.

My corner has been a work in progress for 2 years since we moved into the house. He set up a table for me to do crafts but when we moved into the house, his kids needed a place to hang out with friends and that was the basement. I didn't want to incringe on their space so I let me crafts be.

Now that the kids are no longer living with us, I can claim my space back. I still have to add storage for all of my supplies and will take pictures and post them when I get it all set up.

Only 3 1/2 more hours until I leave work and only 5 hours until DD is asleep and I can go into my corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment